GY-50-1 portable engineering drilling rig is adopted with hydraulic pressure feeding structure, it can proceed attacking and gyrating drilling, and can be towing removal. The drill is usually used for the engineering geological reconnaissance in road\bridge foundation\dam site\prospecting, or industrial and civil architecture, it can also used in drilling exploratory blast hole. The drill is applicable in plough layer\clay\sand seam\sand and stone seam\sand and boulder bed in Quaternary overburden layer. It can get tube sample in varied depth, and it can used in coring and boring in bedrock.
Drill pipe diameter
Gross weight of drilling machine
Dimension (length × width × height)
1660 × 732 × 1170 mm
54140 300 r/min
Maximum Cylinder driving force
Maximum Cylinder lifting force
Lifting capacity(single pipe low speed)
Bobbin line speed
0.14 0.32 0.68 0.46 1.17 2.53 m/s
Our company certificate :
Our Company pas atention to produce quality and abides to credit, and also does the best to provide the quality produdcts and excellent service to customer. To build good after-sale service system, we draw up the Quality Guarantee according to the industrial standards combining field experience.
Diamond Drill Bits
1. Size, and / or technical parameters(matrix etc.) are different from the requirements of clients' purchase order.
2. Thread can not fit clients' barrel.
Repair or replace
3. Break down a piece from matrix, and the volume of the piece exceed 2mm*2mm*2mm, and such break is not caused by drilling.
4. Matrix falling not caused by drilling.
Replace or return
5. Groove on matrix caused by manufacturer.
Replace or return
6. Drilling speed is obvious slower than congener products caused by manufacturer.
Raplace,and each item quantity does not exceed 3pieces.
7. Bit life is obvious short caused by manufacturer.
8. Breaking down of matrix, falling matrix, groove and short bit life caused by operating reasons-drill rod sticking, premature failure of the bit crown and hole-bottom not to be cleaned.
Be excluded from Qulity Guarantee
9. Short bit life or no penetration caused by drilling machine, drilling techniques or parameters.
10. Properly worn and the matrix is finished.
11. Thread damaged or distorted due to improper operation.